H. W. Mountz Elementary SchoolGrades 6 through 8 Enrollment Information
Guidelines and Procedures:
In order to register, children must be three years of age on or before October 31st.
All new registrations must include:
o Mountz Student Registration Form, including:
o Form completed in its entirety
o Proof of Residency
o Birth Certificate
- Registration Statement form
o Mountz Student Physical Exam form, including:
o Form completed in its entirely
o Up to date record of immunization.
o Mountz Release of Records form
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Items for proof of residency include a deed, lease or a contract of sale. In addition, parents must also present two additional documents that show the home address. Acceptable documents include utility bills, voter registration card, recent tax bill, current driver’s license, and/or major credit card bills that show the home address.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS & EXAMINATION
The immunization record from a doctor or clinic must include documentation of the following:
- DPT (four doses, with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday, or any five doses)
- Polio (three doses, with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday, or any four doses)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (two doses)
- Hepatitis B (three doses)
- Varicella vaccine (one dose prior to beginning school if the child was born on or after January 1, 1998, or proof, with a doctor’s note, that the child had the disease)
- Tdap (1 dose, for every child born on or after January 1, 1997 and entering 6th grade or higher)
- Menactra/Meningococcal (1 dose, after 11th birthday
- Physical examination performed by a medical doctor within one year prior to the first day of school
- Mantoux test (recommended)
Contact our School Nurse for any questions regarding age-related immunization requirements.
Children who do not meet these health requirements before the beginning of school in September will be excluded from class until immunizations are complete.
Children do not need to be present during registration.
click here for Enrollment information