H. W. Mountz Elementary SchoolPreschool Enrollment Information
Guidelines and Procedures:
In order to register, children must be three years of age on or before October 31st.
All new registrations must include:
o Mountz Student Registration Form, including:
o Form completed in its entirety
o Proof of Residency
o Birth Certificate
- Registration Statement form, signed and dated
o Mountz Student Physical Exam form, including:
o Form completed in its entirely
o Up to date record of immunization.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Items for proof of residency include a deed, lease or a contract of sale. In addition, parents must also present two additional documents that show the home address. Acceptable documents include utility bills, voter registration card, recent tax bill, current driver’s license, and/or major credit card bills that show the home address.
IMMUNIZATION RECORDS & EXAMINATION
The immunization record from a doctor or clinic must include documentation of the following:
- DPT (four doses, with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday, or any five doses)
- Polio (three doses, with one dose given on or after the fourth birthday, or any four doses)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (one dose)
- Varicella vaccine (one dose prior to beginning school if the child was born on or after January 1, 1998, or proof, with a doctor’s note, that the child had the disease)
- Hib (one dose)
- Pcv7 (one dose)
- Flu ( 1 dose, to be given between September 1st and December 31st of each year)
- Physical examination performed by a medical doctor within one year prior to the first day of school
- Mantoux test (recommended)
Contact our School Nurse for any questions regarding age-related immunization requirements.
Children who do not meet these health requirements before the beginning of school in September will be excluded from class until immunizations are complete.
Children do not need to be present during registration.For more information, call the school’s main office at 732-449-6380, Ext. 411.click here for Physical Examination/Health History formclick here for Release of Records formResident Pre-School Tuition Amount: $3000Non Resident (if there is availability) Pre-School Tuition Amount: $4500These amounts are subject to change by the Board of Education.